STILL The Best Protection for Domino!
Manual installations use one of the three Notes database (see the link below) to install or upgrade SpamSentinel.
Welcome to SpamSentinel Version 22.214.171.124 We have updated our core engines with the latest code available, continuing to bring you the best anti-spam and anti-virus option for Lotus Notes/Domino. There are a number of new features, along with the regular round of fixes - please see below for the full list. As always, if you have any questions, feedback or requests for new functionality we would be very happy to hear from you.
SpamSentinel 9 runs on Lotus Domino versions 6.5.3 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit.
Version 9 is mostly about improving virus protection from email viruses, both Zero Hour and via Email Attachments.
SpamSentinel Quick Start Installation Guide:
SS Quick Start Install.pdf
Domino on Windows:
SpamSentinel Version 10.0.0.4 (369 MB). Updated July 11, 2019 - Use this installer for Windows installations only. Lotus Domino 32-bit versions 32-bit versions 6.5.3, 7, 8, 8.5, 9 and 10 are supported in this release. For 64-bit Lotus Domino, versions 8.5 and above are supported in this release.
Click here to download SpamSentinel 10.0.0.4 d1
Domino on Other Platforms:
For Linux, Unix and AS/400 and other Non-Windows operating systems, use this SpamSentinel version. SpamSentinel will install as a checking service on a separate Windows machine (or virtual machine) to block spam coming in through your Domino server.
SpamSentinel Version 10.0.0.4 CM (316 MB) Updated July 1, 2019 - Use this installer for AS400/Linux/Sun Installations* Lotus Domino versions 6, 7. 8, 8.5 and 9 and 10 are supported in this release. The Notes Client installed on the checking PC must be version 6 or higher
Click here to download SpamSentinel 10.0.0.4 d
- SPECIAL NOTE TO x64 users be certain to download the x64 version ONLY if your Domino installation is also x64.
- It is recommended you perform the installation from a remote work station (not on your Domino server).
- The download contains an NSF (Notes database) file which will walk you through a wizard to configure SpamSentinel on your server.
- If you are installing into a multi-server environment, perform each installation starting with the SS Installer file. This will ensure all database template upgrades are deployed to the new server.
- The Notes ID used to perform installation must have Editor access to the NAB (Domino Directory) and be able to create databases and run agents on the destination server.